PSNPROFILES

Solaris

Platinum #157: Dying: Reborn (US PS4 Version)

Hey there!



It's the second time I played through this shit. The first time was the EU PS4 Version a few weeks ago. I must say it doesn't get any better the often you play this game.

The game has 6 chapters and every chapter is a different room from which you need to escape. The graphics are outdated and the voice acting is maybe the worst I've ever heard. Furthermore the story isn't good. I think the devs wanted to make it creepy but it's just lame.


If you're going for the trophies, use a guide! There are some trophies that are related to collectibles in the game and you want to get it done in one run – believe me. The rest of the trophies are all story related and thus unmissable.


The game can be purchased stand-alone or in a bundle with the Vita and the VR version. I'd go for the bundle, if it is on sale. Unfortunately the collectibles in the Vita version are different and there's no guide available at the moment. Initially I wanted to play through the Vita version and write a guide for I but this game annoys me so much that I don't know if I'll ever do this. The VR version offers only 3 chapters, which makes it much shorter, but is only a 100% game worth 315 points.
If you're a trophy hunter, grab the game when it's on sale, use a guide and finish this shit in under 2 hours. If you're not a trophy hunter, don't waste your time with this game. Invest your money in something else.



Yours,
AvengedEvil

No comments:

Post a Comment