PSNPROFILES

Solaris

Platinum #159: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power

Hey there!

Yay, another game that glitched on me! But let’s come to that later.

Trine 3 is a platformer that been released in 2015 for PS4. The graphics aren’t state of the art but I wasn’t expecting this. I must admit that this kind of graphic perfectly fits to the game. The controls are a little bit clunky but this seems to be normal for a platformer. Unfortunately the story is really lame. I haven played Trine and Trine 2 yet but I heard that these stories should be much better. To be honest, I wasn’t here for the story – I just wanted to get a quick Platinum Trophy. And it was quick… almost.

Trophywise you only have to beat each of the 8 chapters, play some side quests and collect a Trineangles. There are 1050 Trineangles but you shouldn’t have too much problems to find them all. If you take your time and search thoroughly, you won’t miss that many. If you miss one, you can always replay the chapter. There are also good guides out there which migh help you.

If you’re quick, you can do it in 5-6 hour but make back-up saves from time to time. I haven’t done this and the game glitched on me during chapter 6, which forced me to start again from the scratch.

What exactly can glitch? – Good questions. I can happen that you Trinenagle counter shows 0/0 when collecting Trineangles. When this happens, you’re screwed. Immediately exit the game and load one of your back-up saves. There are only a few people (including me) who had this problem but I wouldn’t take the risk if I where you.

Grab the game when it’s on sale. Another easy game from this series is the PS3 version of Trine 2. I think I might get this one in the future too.

Yours,
AvengedEvil

No comments:

Post a Comment