PSNPROFILES

Solaris

Platinum #173: Star Wars Battlefront

Hey there!

Finally, a long journey has come to an end. It took me more than 1 year and 7 months to finish Star Wars Battlefront. You can imagine how happy I’m that it’s finally over.

This game is a relic of my pre trophy hunting era. I didn’t care much about trophies and as a Star Wars fan I thought that I must get this game. The game wasn’t nearly as good as expected. There’re only a few offline missions and the online modes also got pretty boring soon. So I just unlocked a few random trophies and gave up the game quickly.

A few months later, when I was already into trophy hunting, I regret that I’ve ever bought this game. But I didn’t want to keep this game unfinished, as I knew that I could do it. Indeed, some of the missing trophies turned out that they aren’t that hard and unlock a few every now and then. When I was nearly done with the main game and most of the DLCs, it was time to grind up to level 100. A boosting session with using the droid run exploit and some double XP weekends helped a lot to shorten the time. When this was done I only had to beat the 4 survival missions on hard. And to be honest, these mission were actually really hard if you don’t know what to do and if you try them solo. So I started to read some strategies and played and completed Hoth as well as Tattoine in co-op. I completed Sullust and Endor solo and I must admit, I’m a little bit proud of this.

Endor was the last map and when I made it I couldn’t help myself and made a little victory dance in front of my TV. ;-)

If I wouldn’t have bought this game in my pre trophy hunting era, I’d never have touched this game. But now I must say that I’m very happy and proud to call this ultra-rare Platinum Trophy my own. And there’s also one thing I can tell for sure, I’m not going to buy Star Wars Battlefront 2 – unless the trophies are super easy of course. ;-)

Yours,
AvengedEvil

No comments:

Post a Comment