PSNPROFILES

Solaris

Platinum #178: Siegecraft Commander (NA version)

Hey there!

Man, I was really waiting for a long time to see this game on sale. I’ve already played the EU version and I knew that this game can be completed in under 1 hour and I didn’t want to pay full price (19.99$). Thus I had to grab this game in the latest flash sale.

Siegecraft Commander is a pretty simple strategy game with decent graphics. That controls are also quite good. The devs did a good job here. I’ve played such games already on other consoles and I remember quite well which crappy controls these games had. Of course, playing such games on PC is always the best option.

Even though the game offers a campaign, I can’t tell you anything about the story. All trophies have to be unlocked in local multiplayer, which means that you need at least two controllers. It’s a bit confusing to play with 2 controllers but you’ll get used to it quite soon. Of course, it would be best if you have someone who could help you. This would also speed things up. I’d also recommend to play at least the tutorial to get used to the game’s mechanics.

The most annoying trophy in the game is called “Winter War”. I would focus on this one first. The rest is cake walk. If you’re following a guide and know what to do, you can finish this game in under 1 hour easily. As I’ve already played the EU version, I was able to beat the NA version in approx. 40 minutes.

All in all I must say that I was happy to get a quick Platinum Trophy but I wouldn’t have been sad if I would have had to play through the game. I think that I would have enjoyed it.

Yours,
AvengedEvil

No comments:

Post a Comment