PSNPROFILES

Solaris

Targets 2018

Hey there!

It’s the last day of 2017 and I thought it might be a good idea to share my targets for 2018 with you. But before I let you know my target, let’s have a look at my profile as of 31/12/2018.


As you can see, I currently have 224 Platinum Trophies, a completion rate of 98.59% and 124 unearned trophies. All of these figures have to change. So here are my goals:

#1 350 Platinum Trophies
This would be an increase of 126 Platinum Trophies, which would be 10.5 per month. This may sound much but you should know that I unlocked 140 Platinum Trophies within this year. So, I need to unlock 14 Platinum Trophies less in the same time. Why don’t I aim 140 or more? Because my playtime has changed within this year and will change again beginning of next year. Thus, I can’t guarantee that I can spend the same amount of time for gaming. But I’m positive that there will be released again a lot of quick and easy games. Thus, it should be possible to reach 350 Platinum Trophies even if I would have lesser time.

#2 Completion Rate of 99% or Higher
I already have a very high completion rate but I’m not satisfied with it. I want to have at least 99%. This means that I must complete every game I play and every upcoming DLC for those games. This could be a challenge as the base game might be easy but you’ll never know how hard the DLC will be. Yes, I’m looking at you Need for Speed! I think my target #3 will also come in handy to reach this completion rate.

#3 <100 Unearned Trophies
I think this will be the hardest target, as it will force me to play Bloodborne and the DLCs of Dying Light. Those who follow my blog know that Bloodborne was my first game on PS4 and I unlocked my first trophy ever in this game. Nevertheless, I unlocked 2 trophies only in this game until yet as I truly hate it and it is absolutely not my type of game. With Dying Light, it’s a different story. In my opinion, it’s one of the best games released on PS4 but I simply don’t find the motivation to play the DLCs. There are also a lot of DLCs planned for next year and I don’t know if they will get trophies or not. And then there’s The Elder Scrolls: Tamriel Unlimited on my profile. I like this game but there’s no realistic chance that I will ever complete it as it just takes too much time. I might unlock one trophy from time to time but there will be for sure new DCLs with new trophies next year. Nevertheless, I’m positive that I will also reach this target.

So, these are my targets for 2018. They might be challenging, but I think I can reach all of them. All that is left to say is to wish all of you a Happy New Year and a lot or trophies within 2018.


Yours,
AvengedEvil

Like what you read? Why not supporting me by donating 1$ at patreon.com/avengedevil? Supporting can be that simple and I’d highly appreciate it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment