PSNPROFILES

Solaris

Summing Up the Past #1 – My first Trophy


Hi and welcome to my Blog! As this is my first post, let me tell you some about myself.

I’m a gamer since I was a child and I started on Sega Mega Drive – or Genesis for you Americans. Since then I played games on nearly every console as well as on PC.
Back in 2015 I switched from my XBOX360 to PS4. Reason for that was that the release of “The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited” was close. I was (and still am) a huge Elder Scrolls fan and as my friends all had a PS4. As we wanted to play this game together, it was time for a change.
I was looking for a cheap bundle and found the one that included the PS4, 2 controller, a camera and Bloodborne. I started the game and soon I had to realize that I really sucked at this game. Surprisingly I also unlocked my first trophy ever in this game but I didn’t gave a shit about it: I was an Achievement Hunter once on the XBOX but I didn’t want to hunt trophies on my PS4, instead I wanted to play only games that I really enjoy. I tried to play Bloodborne a few times over the next week and was also able to unlock one more trophy before I got rid of the game.
A few months later it was clear that “Blood Gem Contact”, that’s how my first trophy is called, will not be one of a few trophies that I can call my own, instead there will be A LOT more. But that’s another story.

In my next posts I will not go through every single trophy I’ve earned in the last years. Instead I will tell you something about my high- and lowlights until I catch up with my actual Platinum Trophy count. From then on I will frequently blog about every new Platinum Trophy, I will also review the games I play a little bit and will try to give you some tips on these.
 
Happy Hunting and see you next time!

Yours,
AvengedEvil

No comments:

Post a Comment