PSNPROFILES

Solaris

Summing Up the Past #5 – Sound Shapes and Auto-Popping


Hello and welcome back!

Before I start telling you something about the – at least in my opinion – most important game for trophy hunters, let’s see which games I completed in the last weeks. These were:
  • Ratchet & Clank
  • Table Top Racing: World Tour
  • Nubla (EU version, here are links to my guide and a video walkthrough by IBadDriverI)
  • Zombie Army Trilogy
  • Until Dawn
  • Teslagrad
  • Albedo (EU version)
  • Dungeons 2
  • Albedo (US version)
  • SkyScrappers (EU version)
  • SkyScrappers (US version)
  • Need for Speed Rivals (PS4 version)
  • Goosebumps: The Game
  • Arcade Game Series: Ms. Pac-Man
  • N.E.R.O.
With these games I already had a platinum count of 24 but I wanted more – and I wanted them fast. I started searching the internet for games with fast and easy Platinum Trophies and stumbled over Sound Shapes.

When I first hear about the game I was skeptical if I should play it. It’s some kind of side-scrolling game with musical and rhythmical elements in which you’re in control of a yellow ball. Furthermore the game consist of 3 modes (Campaign, Death Mode and Beat School) and many people were saying that Death Mode can be a pain in the ass and could keep you busy for a while. I was thinking about it for several days but eventually I decided to go or it.

I must admit that some of the Death Mode level have been hard and luck based but overall I was quite surprised by the gameplay. I must say that I really liked that game and can recommend it to everybody. Yes, some of the Death Mode levels can keep you busy for a while but the rest is cake walk. You can beat all Beat School levels easily within minutes by using a guide and in the end the hard work pays off. There are 6 different versions available (PS Vita, PS3, PS4 EU, PS4 US, PS4 JP and PS4 Asia) and you only need to beat the game once to unlock all trophies and all other versions! As soon as you’ve beaten the game, upload your save file into the cloud via the in-game function. Afterwards start a different version of the game and download you save file. Now all you have to do is to keep watching while your trophies pop. The good thing is that it doesn’t only auto-pop the base game trophies, also all DLC trophies pop as well. The game has 89 trophies worth 2880 points per version. This means that you can get 17280 points by beating the game once and auto-pop the 5 remaining versions afterwards. Due to this it is the most important game for trophy hunters up to now. At least in my opinion.

Hey, you’ve loaded your save file into another version of the game! Isn’t that cheating? – No, it’s not! I know that this is a very hot debate in many forums but all you’re doing is to use functions that are in the game. Basically you’re taking advantage of the games bad programming and no trophy hunter side will ban you for this.
With Sound Shapes I was able to increase get 6 platinum, 6 gold 522 silver trophies within a few days without much effort. After this my total platinum score was 30.

That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed reading and in case you haven’t got Sound Shapes yet, I can only recommend to buy it. It’s a very easy way to increase your platinum count.

Yours,
AvengedEvil

No comments:

Post a Comment